Well not much has been happening. We are happily anticipating the arrival of our Thanksgiving guests. We are so excited!! This will be our first Thanksgiving in Aberdeen and our first time hosting Thanksgiving!! These photos are from a few days before Thanksgiving.
I wanted to get some of these pictures up before the influx of the Thanksgiving photos. There are some from our family visit to St. Louis in September. We were in St. Louis for almost a week, then we went to Bloomington, IL. Beckers is going to nursing school there. Mom and Dad rode their motorcycles to Bloomington and John, Lochlan, and I were in 'Blue Boy' (our 1990 Honda Civic). It was so fun to be able to see my family. John hadn't seen them since they came to visit Lochlan when he was born. I had made the drive to St. Louis by myself a couple of time since January and was very pleased to not have to make the trek by myself again!! This all happened before the first blog, but it was so long that if I had added all of these photos it would have been way, way too long.
I will be writing of our Thanksgiving escapades next. Thank you again for visiting our blog, Elizabeth

1 comment:
So many cute pictures! I can't wait for Mateo and Lochlan to meet. Lochlan will be Mateo's cool role-model cousin :-)
Best,
Jesse
Post a Comment