My Beautiful Babies!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

After the Thanksgiving Crazy back to normal...

Who is this character???


The day after Mom, Dad, and Rebekah had to return to Bloomington and St. Louis Lochlan and I went to see Santa in the Mall. Lochlan was not that pleased to sit with the man in red. He would not smile to save his life!!! He was so serious. John was working, so he didn't get to come with us.

I am still not sure if this is OK...

I don't know about this man in red...

Does Mama get to tell Santa what she wants too??

The next morning with Daddy

Before we left to go to the mall I thought I would try some shoes on Lochlan. He hated them!!! It was so funny to watch him struggle to hurl off the shoes that I got it on tape. Enjoy!!



Shoes...No thank you!!!

As I am writing this blog I took this picture of Lochlan. He looked up and just smiled this huge smile!!, like he knew it was for you!!

Smiling for the camera, again...


No comments: