My Beautiful Babies!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Murphey's Law seems to constantly apply to my life...

So minor emergency last night... the boiler in our home stopped working and of course John is out of town and also out of cell phone reception... "The Beast" is in the basement and John has made it clear that I am to stay away from him (which needless to say meant that I didn't know how to light the pilot light or basically anything involving the boiler...slightly intimidating... to say the least) and he is gone until Monday so our house got down to 55 last night, had the oven on and open and the infrared heater at full capacity and running small amounts of water through the pipes.



Introducing "The Beast", granted he is much more intimidating in person at 2:30 am and when you are already shivering...lol

Much colder upstairs but we all survived... turns out the gas meter was frozen solid with ice. The Heating guy banged it a few times replaced a part on Beast and viola! Heat! (plus he showed me how to turn on the pilot light :)) So we are back to being semi toasty not something I want to repeat at 2:30 am again!


2 comments:

Patty said...

That was wild....like a bad dream come true....but you "weathered it" you champs. I love love love the picture of you and the boys at the top of the blog.

Suraj said...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate their effort and also try to get this to anyone looking for business loans or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He is also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.