We celebrated Elizabeth's 24th birthday at Minnerva's Restaurant here in Aberdeen. It is my favourite restaurant here in town. John and I went to a movie after we had dinner!! It was so fun!!! We celebrated with Katie and Jenna.
John, Lochlan, and I went to Washington D.C. at the end of April. John reenlisted for 6 more years. It was the Army Reserve's 100th Anniversary, so it was a huge deal!! Washington D.C., was so amazing!! I loved the architecture! The huge building.... WOW.... We took a tour of the Pentagon and Arlington Cemetery, very cool. John and I went to an Army Ball, so we got all dressed up for the occasion. I was so sick!!!! and John was getting sick!!!!! but we had a wonderful time. On the way back to Aberdeen the pilot was inexperienced, so we were unable to land due to poor visibility and had to fly back to Minneapolis. We stayed a night in Minneapolis at a hotel... We were so glad when we finally made it back to Aberdeen!!! What an adventure....
We had a wonderful day in the park!! It was windy, but not chilly and there was SUN!!!! Jenna came with us. We had such a a good time!!!!
Here are some pictures from our everyday life in April!!
Not happy about being at the Dr.'s office...
Reading and talking...
Driving the ship to home port!!!
Thank you for enjoying our blog and checking in on us!!

2 comments:
Wonderful to catch up, but I want to see your new house!!!! I know that won't come until the June blog, but I want to see it NOW! :-)
(Okay, I'll be patient.)
John it was great seeing you again. When I gave you my e-mail address it was wrong. It should read jlf@wah.midco.net sorry for the mistake.
The pictures of your son and wife were great fun to see. Lochan is i cute little guy. Wife looks like a great gal. Please keep in touch.
Lynn and Joyce
ps stop by when you are again in town.
Post a Comment